As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Leviton #ad
White, Single Pole, Leviton IPHS5-1LW Decora In-Wall Humidity Sensor & Fan Control , 3A #adLeviton #ad
- Automatically detects excess humidity in a room and activates the ventilation fan to lessen condensation. Fits in a standard wall box and requires a neutral for operation. Replaces a single pole switch for control of ventilation fan or a fan/light combination.
400va magnetic low voltage/Flourescent, 1/6th HP 3-Amp fan. Sensor uses microprocessor and digital sensing technology to continuously monitor and manage humidity levels in a room. 600w incandescent, 150w led/cfl, 4 amp inductive/ballast, 1/6th HP Motor.
2. TOPGREENER #ad
Bathroom Fan & Light Control, NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED, Infrared PIR Motion & Air Moisture Detection, White, UL Listed, TDHOS5, TOPGREENER Dual Tech Humidity Sensor Switch, Adjustable Timing #adTOPGREENER #ad
- Two single pole relays to control bathroom light and fan separately; Compatible with LED light bulbs; Energy savings of up to 40% with motion sensing control; Complies with CA Title 24. Adjustable time delay and humidity level.
Automate light and exhaust fan control to keep you hands-free. Humidity control switch turns fan oN automatically when humidity exceeds preset level and turns it OFF as it drops to normal to eliminate excess humidity, mildew and mold.
Neutral wire required; 4 time delay settings from 15 sec to 30 min; 3 adjustable humidity levels; 120vac, 3A fan/motors, 500W incandescent/halogen, 150W CFL/LED; Up to 600 sq. Ft coverage, 180 degree field of view; Wall plate sold separately.
Humidity sensor switch features simple controls and operates in two modes: Occupancy Mode auto on/off lights, and Vacancy Mode manual on/ auto off lights, auto on/off fan, auto on/off fan. Dual-tech in-wall humidity control switch that controls both bathroom fan and light simultaneously. Dual technology of passive infrared PIR motion sensor switch and humidity sensor switch for fan.
|Manufacturer||Top Greener Inc #ad|
3. briidea #ad
1800W, Led Display, briidea Thermostat Control for Power Attic Ventilators, Digital Adjustable Dual Thermostat/Humidistat Control for Power Attic Ventilators #adbriidea #ad
- If either setting is too low, fan will run continuously. Protect your powen attic ventilator: this item is often called a Duostat and is an essential tool for you to regulate the temperature and humidity levels while preventing their power attic ventilator from running in continuous operation mode. If setting is too high, ventilation will be inadequate.
The temperature setting adjusts from 60°f to 120°fnormal settings are 85 - 110 degrees F and the humidity setting adjusts from 30 - 90%normal settings are 60 - 70% depending on local humidity levels. High precision digital sensor: the duostat built-in high-precision digital temperature and humidity sensor can realize precise control.
Energy efficient and worry free: the duostat allows for worry free operation during both winter and summer months by allowing you to not manually turn on and off your attic fan when needed. Thermostat/humidistat control: briidea digital dual Thermostat and Humidistat is designed for use with Power Attic Ventilators.
It provides energy-efficient operation that removes excess heat from an attic in summer and humidity in winter and allows equalization of inside and outside attic temperatures. Upgrade version: double sockets can allow you to control two power Attic Ventilators at the same time, up to 1800W power to meet various Power Attic Ventilators, digital LED displays the current detected temperature and humidity. The dual controls allow for a you to limit the operation of the fan based on user selected temperature and humidity levels. It has 2 years warranty.
4. TOPGREENER #ad
TOPGREENER Humidity Sensor Switch for Ventilation Fan, Bathroom Fan Automated Control, White, UL Listed, TDHS5-N, Neutral Wire Required, Air Moisture Detection, Adjustable Timing #adTOPGREENER #ad
- Humidity control switch turns fan oN automatically when moisture levels exceed preset level and turns it OFF after levels drop; eliminates excess humidity; prevents mildew and mold.
Neutral wire required; single-pole use only; 120VAC; 3A maximum fan load; 45%-80% humidity range; 1-year warranty; UL-Listed. Sensor switch detects excess humidity and automatically turns the ventilation fan on; perfect for high humidity locations such as the bathroom, laundry room, basement, etc.
Humidity sensor features three levels to choose from low, medium, high to suit specific ventilation needs of the room. Time delay of 30 minutes; features a manual ON/OFF switch to bypass the humidity sensor.
5. Ortis #ad
New Generation Humidity Sensor Switch, Ortis in-Wall Bathroom Fan Automated Control Switch, Neutral Wire Required, White, Air Moisture Detection, 120V/220V #adOrtis #ad
- Easy to see: our in-wall humidity sensor & fan control uses LCD screen, displays real-time humidity value. When the weather is dry, keep your bathroom dry and clean, it can be used by connecting the humidifier. To detect the humidy level in the bathroom and automatically turn on the exhaust fan for ventilation, creating a healthy environment for you and your family.
No disturb at night: are you still worried about that the loud exhaust fans at night will cause you to have trouble sleeping? Our wall humidity sensor switch for bathroom fan can manually set the time off fan operation at night about 4-16h, enough time to ensure you a good night's sleep.
The button can also be locked to avoid touching by mistake. The humidifying function can be used in your bedroom, you no longer worry about it will trouble you. Support 110/220v, basemenst, the blue light will turn off, etc.
It also has humidification function. And will return to automatic mode when the time arrives, you no longer need to manually set, make your life more healthier and easier. New generation: we update a critical opition for minimum run time, you can setting for how long the fan runs in auto/manual mode, default time is 1 min 1 min - 60 min. It is easy for you to view and manage the humidity level of the bathroom. Dehumidification function: our ortis humidity sensor fan switch uses a microprocessor combined with the advanced digital sensing technology.
6. Inkbird #ad
Inkbird Humidity Controller IHC200 Humidistat Mushroom Greenhouse Pre Wired Outlet Dual Stage Humidifier Dehumidifier #adInkbird #ad
- Humidity measuring range: 5~99. 99%rh; humidity control range: 5~99%RH; Accuracy: ±3%RH. Alarm when humidity exceeds high/low humidity setting value;. Switch the modes between humidification and dehumidification automatically;Calibrate the humidity value;.
Control humidity by setting value and differential value; Delay protection for Control output; Query current temperature. Alarm when sensor error or humidity exceeds limit;.
7. iLiving #ad
Vent Fan For Home Attic, 1200 SQF Coverage Area, or Garage Ventilation, iLiving ILG8SF10VC, Thermostat, 820 CFM, 10" Wall Mounted Smart Remote Shutter Exhaust Fan, Shed, Humidistat, Variable Speed #adiLiving #ad
- Control speed, regulate temperature, and humidity using iLiving Exhaust Fan smart controller, ILG8SFRC speed controller. Remote control, variable speed settings: customize your comfort with Digital Display remote controller.
|Manufacturer||iLiving USA #ad|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
8. Iliving #ad
Iliving ILG8SFRC Exhaust Fan Smart Remote Control Kit, White #adIliving #ad
- Auto cycle on/off at your desired temperature and humidity level and 24hour timer. Ul listed, 60 hz, 120v, remote, 3a FLA, 18A LRA. Easy to convert or set up your hardwired fan to a smart Fan.
Dual temperature sensor for precision control, both at receiver and remote location. Solid state speed controller L, M, H or Auto. Comes with a receiver, and a 6 ft power cord. Exclusively designed for use on the iLiving brand shutter fans.
|Manufacturer||iLiving USA #ad|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer.|
9. Broan-NuTone #ad
Broan-NuTone 82W Humidity Sensing Wall Control for Bathroom, White #adBroan-NuTone #ad
- Humidity sensing wall control: Sensaire technology responds to increases in humidity rather than waiting for condensation to form or a relative humidity set point to be reached.
User-adjustable: delay shut-off timer allows run-time customization for different bathrooms within your home. Decorator style: design with settings behind concealed door blends in seamlessly with existing switches and décor.
Continuous ventilation mode: operates fan for set minutes per hour to achieve targeted average CFM levels and efficiently meet ASHRAE 62. 2 whole house mechanical ventilation WHMV requirements. Precise sensitivity adjustment: variable setting from 20% to 80% relative humidity so the fan works when the homeowner wants it to regardless of climate or season.