As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Deezio #ad
300/900 Lumens, 3000K Bulb Color Temp, Deezio 12 Volt 50 Watts GY6.35 T4 Halogen Light Bulb with Glass 2-Pin, 4-Pack #adDeezio #ad
- Halogen Capsule Axial Filament. High brightness and Energy efficient light bulb. Warm white light and type t lamps serve a variety of lighting needs, showcases, including exit lights, scales, appliances, and switchboards.50watt 12volt gy6. 35 t4 halogen light bulb. Average rated Life 3000hours.
2. KOR #ad
120 Volt Halogen Light Bulbs, 39 Watt High Output 50W Replacement PAR20 Narrow Flood, Pack of 6 39PAR20/FL 120V #adKOR #ad
- 39 watt - replaces 50W Same lumen output. Par20 halogen - 120V. Indoor & Outdoor Use. Pack of 6 Bulbs. Halogen Narrow Flood Reflector.
3. Satco #ad
Dimmable, Satco S3121 50 Watt 900 Lumens T4 Halogen GY6.35 Base 12 Volt Clear Light Bulb #adSatco #ad
- Light Bulb from the. 35 light Type: Lamps. Style: g6. Item size: length: 1. 50 inches. 56 inches Width: 0 Finish: Clear.
|Manufacturer||Satco Products #ad|
|Warranty||Avg. Rated hour limited.|
4. 12Vmonster #ad
10 Pack-G8 50W 120V Halogen Light Bulbs JCD Type 110v 130v 50 Watt T4 G8 Under Cabinet Puck Lamp 120 Volt Undercabinet Microwave Oven Stove Top Kitchen Appliance Replacement Lighting Bi Pin Clear Lens #ad12Vmonster #ad
- Puck light replacements for u. S. G8 fitting - please check your fitting before purchasing - compact size for easy fit - 40mm length / 1. 6 inch length ********** pack of 10 **********. Comforting soft glow - clear warm white - retail price at local vendors is $7+ tax each.
Long lifetime with warranty - Approximate 2000 hour lifetime with 3-4 hours of use per day. Voltage - 120 volt 50 watt halogen replacements 110 volt 130 volt 110v 120v 130v. Fits any g8 2 pin halogen fitting - Bi Pin G8 fitting JCD base home spot halogen light.
5. PHILIPS #ad
3-Pack, Philips 415802 Landscape and Indoor Flood 50-Watt MR16 12-Volt Light Bulb #adPHILIPS #ad
- Mr16 shape. For use in 12v fixtures only – not for use in enclosed fixtures. Gu5. 3 bi-pin base. Provides a bright, white halogen light. Philips 50-watt landscape and flood light is ideal for use in outdoor landscape fixtures and indoor track lights.
|Warranty||Limited warranty: philips warrants that this bulb will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2. 7 years based on up to 3 hours average usage per day/7 days per week, when used as directed. If this bulb does not conform to the warranty, philips will send you, at its election, a replacement bulb or refund upon receipt of the returned bulb, register receipt and proof of purchase. Please call our toll‐free number, write to philips or send an email at the website below to find out how to return the bulb. This limited warranty does not cover bulbs subject to accident, neglect, abuse,misuse or acts of god. Replacement or refund is the sole remedy available. Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, any implied warranties are limited in duration to the duration of this warranty. Liability for incidental or consequential damages ishereby expressly excluded. Some states do not allow exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.|
6. Zilla #ad
Zilla Reptile Terrarium Heat Lamps Mini Halogen Bulb, 50W, Day Blue #adZilla #ad
- Fits with zilla fixtures: halogen mini Dome, Heat & UVB Basking, Mini Heat & UVB and more! Provides healthy light and essential warmth for your reptile. Thicker glass and stronger filament bulbs yield over 1, 000 hours on average, double versus incandescent.
50 watt mini halogen bulb is equavalent to 100 to 150 watt incandescent bulbs. Up to 250% more efficient than incandescent.
|Manufacturer||Central Garden & Pet #ad|
7. Swess #ad
AP4369133, 130 Volts 50 Watt Halogen Lamp Replaces 1472417, WB08X10051 Replace by Swess, WB08X10057 Microwave Oven Light Bulb Comaptible with GE General Electric #adSwess #ad
- Work with: 110 volt, 120 volt and 130 volt as well, Lumens 950lm. This is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer. Model number: general electric wB08X10057 Halogen Lamp Replacement - Pack of 5.
Part number wb08x10057 replaces: 1472417, ap4369133, wb08x10051, WB25X25393. Buy confidence: for any reason you're not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or refund. Usage: microwave, schools, Stores, Home, Restaurants, office, Landscape / Universal bulbs.
8. GE Lighting #ad
GE Reveal HD Halogen Indoor Flood Light Bulb 50 Watt Halogen Light Bulbs, 400 Lumen, GU10 Base Light Bulb, 1-Pack Floodlight Bulbs #adGE Lighting #ad
- Wide beam light bulbs: the floodlight design casts wide beams of light to illuminate your home with halogen light. These flood lights are perfect for hard-to-reach sockets that are frequently left on.
Recessed light bulbs for indoors: this gu10 light bulb provides directional lighting designed for use in recessed ceiling fixtures, tracklights, and polelights. Cost efficient: this 50-watt flood light bulb costs $6.
02 per year in energy to operate, based on 3 hours per day of use. Reveal light bulbs: reveal lighting makes whites whiter and delivers exceptional contrast and clarity. These dimmable light bulbs can be dimmed to the perfect brightness. Reveal light bulbs are perfect for detailed tasks and beautiful spaces.
|Brand||GE Lighting #ad|
|Manufacturer||GE Lighting #ad|
|Warranty||Two-year life based on rated life at 4 hours/day.|
9. Broan-NuTone #ad
3.75"" x 3.75"" x 3.625"", 120V, "Broan-NuTone GU10 Replacement Halogen Bulb, 13 watts, 50W" #adBroan-NuTone #ad
- Specially designed: always use Broan-NuTone brand parts that are designed to work with your specific range hood. High-quality halogen bulb: 120-volt, 50-Watt halogen bulb made for use with your Broan-NuTone range hood. Durable construction: Constructed of high-quality materials to ensure lasting use.
Ideal size: measures 3. 75" x 3. 75" x 3. 625" making it perfect for your range hood. Effective lighting: bright, halogen bulb at color temperature 2700-2800 Kelvin illuminates evenly and is tested in cooking environments to ensure long life without dimming.