As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Stalwart #ad
Spring Bar Remover, Link Remover and More Black, Silver, Stalwart, 75-WRTK16 16 Piece Watch Repair Kit- DIY Tool Set for Repairing Watches Includes Screwdrivers, Tweezers #adStalwart #ad
- Whether you are using the pliers, tweezers, screwdrivers, link remover tool or spring bar tool you can rest assured that you have the tools to get the job done with ease and ultimate precision. Great gift- this set makes an ideal gift for any watch lover or collector for a birthday, Father’s Day, Christmas and much more.
Complete repair kit– this quality 16-piece repair set has everything you need for common fixes like watchband adjustments, changing watch batteries, gaskets, opening watch backs and much more.
Reliable– stalwart offers quality you can trust. Product details– kit includes: spring bar remover, long nose pliers, Mini Screwdriver, 3 Pin Punches, Philips Screwdriver, case wrench, 3 Flathead Screwdrivers, Watch Hammer, 3 holder Block, Pin Remover, fine point tweezers, Case Knife.
Having the tools for diY repairs can also help to save you a pricey trip to a watch repair shop. Do it yourself- the stalwart watch repair kit has universal tools that make it easy to fix your watch right at home.
2. Laileya #ad
Laileya Watch Bezel Inserts Watch Tools Set Wristwatch Watchmaker Repair Kit Back Case Crystal Glass Press Tools #adLaileya #ad
- The metal inserts of dies can be screwed to the watch press tool, which is convenient to use. Suitable for watch repairing, case closing, battery replacing, etc.
Dies with different sizes can meet your different demands. Humanized handle is anti-slip, durable and delicate. Alloy and abs material is eco-friendly, firm and durable enough for long term use.
3. SING F LTD #ad
PRO WATCH BACK PRESS KIT WATCHMAKER CLOSER CRYSTAL GLASS FITTING 11 DIES SET #adSING F LTD #ad
- Snap-on system allows dies to snap on and off quickly. Face down configuration means the repair person sees the case back being closed.
It comes with an assortment of 11 dies to allow for all size watches. Dies sizes: 14mm, 22mm, 30mm, 32mm, 16mm, 26mm, 24mm, 18mm, 28mm, 20mm, 34mm. Great for Jewelry Store or watch maker.
4. EURO TOOL #ad
Silicone Sealant Box | WAT-755.00 #adEURO TOOL #ad
- Great for watch gaskets. Water repellant and keeps gaskets lubricated and flexible. Made of high grade silicone. Includes a permanently attached sponge so there is less waste and easy application.
|Brand||EURO TOOL #ad|
5. M #ad
Marquette Castings Enameled Grill Pan with Press Navy #adM #ad
- Grill in your kitchen year round! Larger than average size. Easy to clean semi-gloss interior. Lighter and easier to handle than other grill pans. Lifetime warranty.
6. General Tools #ad
Rustproof Solid Brass Grommets for Tarp Repair, and Fabric Rings, Reinforcing Canvases, General Tools 3/8"-1/2" Grommet Kit #adGeneral Tools #ad
- Hammer to punch the hole and install. For added comfort and safety, the appliance features a knurled body. General tools: we're a recognized leader in designing and developing specialized precision tools dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service.
We encourage artisans and DIYers to work smarter, measure better, and repair more productively. Canvas repair kit: these heavy-duty tools reinforce holes and prevent tearing materials, repair your tarp, awning, and vinyl.
Place the eyelet on the mandrel, and complete your project. Instead of replacing your possessions, leather, fabric, including canvas, flag, and pool or boat covers. Enjoy years of durability and performance with our rustproof gear. Professional grommet kit: easy-to-use set includes a hole cutter, 2 hole punches and punch heads, double-sided anvil, single hardwood backer block, 6-1/2" and 6-3/8" brass grommets.
Tarp rings: the anvil and setting tool are coded with lines for each size grommet, allowing you to quickly choose which eyelets you need for your project. Eyelet setting tool: choose your cloth, put the block under your item, beat it evenly, and center the hole cutter where you're installing the grommet.
|Brand||General Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||General Tools #ad|