As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Shun #ad
Shun Premier Nakiri Knife, 5.5 Inch Tsuchime Finished Blade, TDM0742, Wood Handle, Walnut #adShun #ad
- 5-inch nakiri knife by shun. Premier 5. Features layered damascus steel with a striking, hand-hammered finish known as 'tsuchime' in japanese. Hand-hammered finish reduces drag when cutting, keeping foods from sticking to the knife blade.
Premium pakkawood handle nestles comfortably into the curves of the palm and allows for a variety of comfortable and secure grips. Featuring a thin blade perfect for cutting vegetables.
2. Shun #ad
Shun TDM0742 Premier Nakiri Knife, 5.5-Inch & Kai Diamond and Ceramic Retractable Knife Sharpener Bundle #adShun #ad
- 14 cm. 5-year Warranty. This beautiful knife is perfect for processing vegetables of all kinds. Shun bundle Includes:. Easy, 3-step sharpening process. Handle: Contoured walnut PakkaWood. Refine the edge by pulling it through the second slot, then finish by pulling it through the third slot.
The kai diamond and ceramic retractable sharpener sharpens knives quickly and easily with a simple 3-step process.
It's ideal for left- or right-handed use. 1 x shun tdm0742 premier nakiri Knife, 5. 5-inch. The sharpener is already set to the 16-degree angle required to sharpen any Kai straight-edged, double-bevel blade.
Hammered tsuchime finish helps release food easily when cutting. 1 x kai ap0138 diamond and ceramic retractable knife sharpener. Steel: proprietary vg-maX cutting core, 34 layers each side stainless Damascus cladding. Your knife's razor sharpness is restored and it's ready. 16° sharpening angle. Sharpens double-bevel, straight-edged knives. Includes retractable cover for easy, compact storage.
3. Shun #ad
Shun Premier 5 1/2'' Nakiri Knife #adShun #ad
- Features layered damascus steel with a striking, hand-hammered finish known as 'tsuchime' in japanese. Featuring a thin blade perfect for cutting vegetables. Premier 5. 5-inch nakiri knife by shun.
Hand-hammered finish reduces drag when cutting, keeping foods from sticking to the knife blade. Premium pakkawood handle nestles comfortably into the curves of the palm and allows for a variety of comfortable and secure grips.
4. Shun #ad
TDM0742, Shun Premier Nakiri Knife, Black & Premier Paring Knife, Handcrafted in Japan, VG MAX Steel with Full Tang Pakkawood Handle, 4 inch, Wood Handle, 5.5 Inch Tsuchime Finished Blade #adShun #ad
- Product 2: hand-hammered finish reduces drag when cutting, keeping foods from sticking to the knife blade; Premium pakkawood handle allows for a comfortable and secure grip. Product 2: handcrafted paring knife traditionally used for slicing and coring, as well as adding decorative touches to vegetables with precision.
Product 1: features layered damascus steel with a striking, hand-hammered finish known as 'tsuchime' in japanese.
Product 1: hand-hammered finish reduces drag when cutting, keeping foods from sticking to the knife blade. Product 2: vg max cutting core is wear resistant, and holds a fine, corrosion resistant, sharp edge. Product 1: featuring a thin blade perfect for cutting vegetables. 5-inch nakiri knife by shun. Product 2: features layered steel with a striking, hand-hammered finish known as 'Tsuchime' in Japanese. Product 1: premier 5.
5. Shun #ad
Shun Premier 5.5-inch Santoku; Top Performance in Smaller Kitchen Knife; Proprietary Steel, High-Performance Blade; Hammered Tsuchime Blade Finish; Walnut PakkaWood Handle; Handcrafted in Japan #adShun #ad
- A go-to kitchen knife in the beautiful shun premier series; smaller and lighter than Shun’s 7-inch Santoku, the 5. 5-inch knife fits readily and comfortably in hand, perfect for medium-sized kitchen tasks.
Hand-sharpened, lighter, durability and corrosion resistance for a sharper, double-bevel blade; proprietary VG-MAX “super steel” provides strength, 16-degree, harder blade.
Made with meticulous precision, each Premier knife requires at least 100 steps to complete; design is reminiscent of ancient Japanese hand-forged knives with striking, hammered blade finish.
Beautiful walnut pakkawood handle contoured to fit comfortably in right or left hand; withstands constant use; embossed endcap and brass ring add balance and beauty to this functional work of art. Extremely fine, razor-sharp shun edge performs, whether cutting, chopping, slicing, dicing, mincing, flawlessly in home or professional kitchens, cubing or trimming.
6. Shun #ad
Shun Cutlery Classic 6.5” Nakiri Knife; Kitchen Knife Handcrafted in Japan; Hand-Sharpened 16° Double-Bevel Steel Blade for Swift and Easy Precision Work; Beautiful D-Shaped Ebony PakkaWood Handle #adShun #ad
- Swift, chopping peppers, dicing onions, the Classic Nakiri is great for kitchen needs like julienning carrots, sharp and clean, slicing tomatoes, peeling potatoes, trimming celery or paring avocados. A traditional japanese knife for working with vegetables and produce, the Classic Nakiri has a 6.
5” blade made from shun’s proprietary VG-MAX steel clad with 68 layers of Damascus stainless steel. Whether it’s needed for daily salad preparation or gourmet vegetable creations, both restaurant chefs and new home cooks trust the simple push cut of the Nakiri’s straight, razor-sharp edge.
Hand wash with gentle dish soap.
The nakiri knife is part of shun’s classic line of tasteful and contemporary cutlery; beauty, form and function are fused in this elegantly handcrafted, useful and high-performing kitchen tool. With its pakkawood handle grip and corrosion-resistant steel blade, the 6. 5-inch classic nakiri knife makes a durable, versatile and valuable addition to the kitchen, revolutionizing mundane tasks.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
7. Shun #ad
TDM0771, 8 Inch, Shun Premier Kiritsuke Kitchen Knife, Silver, Handcrafted in Japan #adShun #ad
- Kiritsuke is the only multipurpose traditional Japanese knife, in Japan only the executive chef in the kitchen is allowed to use one.
Featuring a double-bevel, flat-ground blade for durability and to move food away from the blade quickly. Walnut pakkawood handle to fit both right and left hand for a comfortable, secure grip.
Hand-sharpened 16-degree cutting angle on each side for a razor-sharp edge; Hammered Tsuchime finish helps release food when cutting. Proprietary vg-max cutting core for maximum edge retention; clad with 64 layers of stainless steel 32 each side for corrosion resistance.
8. Shun #ad
8 inch VG-MAX Steel Blade, Shun Premier Grey Chef Knife, Cutlery Handcrafted in Japan #adShun #ad
- Premier 8-inch chef’s knife will quickly become the most used knife in the kitchen; lightweight, agile and offering an extremely comfortable grip, users never want to set the knife down.
Very comfortable and easy to use with a beautiful, eye catching finish. Shun cutlery knives make prep work fun and takes a typically mundane task from boring to exciting; Shun’s knives are hand-sharpened, handcrafted and have a strong Japanese heritage.
Contoured, pakkawood handle rests comfortably in any hand; hammered tsuchime finish helps release food easily when cutting for a smooth clean cut. Razor-sharp edge of blade is perfect for slicing, vegetables and other foods; thinner, dicing and chopping a full range of fruits, lighter blade makes this knife less tiring to use.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
9. Shun #ad
5-1/2-Inch, Shun TDM0727 Premier Santoku Knife #adShun #ad
- Hand wash and dry; limited lifetime warranty; made in Japan. Premium pakkawood handle nestles comfortably into the curves of the palm and allows for a variety of comfortable and secure grips.
Shun premier santoku knife for slicing, dicing and chopping. Hand-hammered finish reduces drag when cutting, keeping foods from sticking to the knife blade. Features layered damascus steel with a striking, hand-hammered finish.
10. Shun #ad
Shun Classic 7 Inch Cleaver Ebony PakkaWood Handle and VG-MAX Damascus Clad, Blade Steel Ultimate Tool for Chopping or Slicing Vegetables, Silver, DM0712 #adShun #ad
- Shun classic vegetable cleaver has a 7” wide, square blade, ideal for vegetable preparation; razor-sharp edge perfect for slicing while flat surface of blade is utilized for crushing garlic cloves.
The d-shaped handle is made of ebony PakkaWood, a genuine hardwood infused with resin, producing a water resistant and durable handle, perfect for constant use and easy cleaning.
Vg-max steel cutting core is a proprietary shun formula, with increases of cobalt, an innovative upgrade from the VG10 version, carbon and tungsten, chromium, to create the Shun “super steel”.
The shun vegetable cleaver has a solid feel, yet offers nimble execution of slicing and dicing; powerful enough to handle cabbage and precise enough for smaller ingredients. Shun classic 7-inch vegetable cleaver is a kitchen must-have and a perfect gift for cooks, entertainers, grandparents, homeowners, newlyweds, hostesses or to keep as a personal treat.