As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Duck #ad
Single Roll, Duck Brand 282084 Self-Adhesive Drywall Repair Fabric, 6-Inch by 25 Feet #adDuck #ad
- Self-adhesive and repositionable - great for difficult jobs. 100 percent fiberglass mesh. Quickly repair holes and cracks in drywall. No need to pre-apply a joint compound. Single roll.
|Manufacturer||ShurTech Brands, LLC #ad|
2. 3M #ad
3M High Strength Small Hole Repair, All in One Applicator Tool #ad3M #ad
- Quick and easy repair for nicks and nail holes. Resists flashing of paint. Lightweight spackle compound. Makes repairs 3x faster than traditional vinyl spackling. For hole repairs up to 3" in diameter.
Professional-looking results. For interior use or exterior when finished with exterior paint or sealer. Firmly holds nails and screws after repair. No shrinking, cracking, or sagging. Primer enhanced spackling compound for great hiding power.
3. 3M #ad
Putty Knife and Sanding Pad, Self-Adhesive Back Plate, 3M High Strength Large Hole Repair Kit with 12 fl. oz Compound #ad3M #ad
- Makes repairs 5x faster. Customize repair plate by cutting to desired size. Not recommended for structural joints or stress cracks. For holes 3"-5" in diameter.
Easy to sand spackling compound. No shrinking, cracking, or sagging. Repair damaged areas on walls and ceilings. Flexes and adheres behind wall for professional professional. Interior/exterior with exterior paint.
4. Erase-A-Hole #ad
Drywall Repair Putty: A Quick & Easy Solution to Fill The Holes in Your Walls-Also Works on Wood & Plaster 1 #adErase-A-Hole #ad
- Simply apply in circular motion, then paint. Works great for repairing holes in drywall, wall plaster, plaster repair, and wood. Heavy weight compound ensures a perfect match to drywall, and wood. You don’t have to wait around for anyone else to repair those holes because you can do it yourself! Hand held applicator is compact and portable, perfect for your home handyman tool box and a two year guarantee means plenty of time for filling the holes from redecorating or drywall and plaster wall cracks from house shifting.
Product is not only wall putty to fill holes but, wipe with a damp cloth, also is perfect for plaster repair on rare wall plaster.
Ingredients are the same today as they were in 1990 when invented. So simple to use you can start repairing within minutes and college students or first-time homeowners will also be able to fix drywall without the need of any tools.
Just grab it and fill pin holes quickly without interruption when painting your room. Compact size allows you to fit in toolbelt, painters pants, or on ladder when painting. Unique gift for your favorite diyer, home remodeling expert, or gadget lover. A drywall professional of 25 years invented the product and carefully selected high quality ingredients that minimizes shrinking, withstands sanding, and doesn’t dry out in tube. Special custom blend of ingredients won’t shrink or crack meaning repairs stay fixed and you can move on to other DIY repairs.
5. XFasten #ad
6-Inch by 90-Foot, XFasten Drywall Repair Tape #adXFasten #ad
- Can also be used to repair corners and roof crevices. Simply patch the hole and you are good to go. Industrial-grade and 100% fiberglass tape that has a reinforced backing and adhesive allowing you to patch holes and cracks quickly. Strengthened fiberglass material showcases a clean and subtle finish while the adhesive layer delivers a mess-free and repositionable application, enabling the AVERAGE AMERICAN HOMEOWNER with LITTLE TO NO BACKGROUND in home repair to patch walls and still EXPECT A PROFESSIONAL-LEVEL END RESULT.
Adheres on wood, plastic, cement, concrete, and plastered or painted surfaces. Highly compatible with spackle and plaster and will hold it securely even after several years. Provides up to 25 years of structural streNGTH and rigidity for your walls and patches.
Tape width of 6 inches and length of 90 feet is optimized for varying hole sizes, allowing you to complete the repair without the need of cutting additional strips compared to using 1 or 2-inch repair tapes. Provides a larger surface area for the fraction of the cost compared to other drywall repair tapes giving you the best value for your money. The heavy-duty adhesive allows you to apply the tape without the need of pre-applying a joint compound.
6. Wall Doctor #ad
2", Wall Doctor Drywall Patch #adWall Doctor #ad
- Quick repair: wall doctor drywall patch kit is your do-it-yourself solution to fix your drywall holes or cracks in less than 60 seconds with a simple and easy application. Includes: 1 wall doctor drywall patch kit - 2 inch patch. All in one: kit comes with everything you need to repair holes and cracks in your wall in 3 quick and easy steps.
Professional look: self-adhesive for a seamless look. Convenient: 3 quick and easy steps, no Skills needed, no tools needed, and no cleanup required. Fiberfil drywall patches are a sand able and paintable material gives a professional finish.
|Brand||Wall Doctor #ad|
|Manufacturer||Wall Doctor #ad|
7. Building Products Mfg. Int. #ad
BPMI DP126 1/2-Inch Thick 6-7/8-Inch Diameter Drywall Plug #adBuilding Products Mfg. Int. #ad
- Ideal for holes similar to the size of a soccer ball. No experience necessary. 1/2-inch thick and 6-7/8 diameter. Saves time and money. Professional results.
8. Red Devil #ad
Pack of 1, Red Devil 0540 ONETIME Patch & Prime Lightweight Spackling, White #adRed Devil #ad
- Will not shrink or crack: Requires only 1 application for a permanent repair. No sanding required: Simply apply the spackling flush with the wall and no further effort is required.
Patches & primes in 1 easy step: Saves time and provides a virtually invisible repair. Dries fast: most repairs are ready to paint in less than an hour. Convenient square tub: Works great with a 3" wide or less putty knife.
|Brand||Red Devil #ad|
|Manufacturer||Red Devil Inc. #ad|
9. 3M #ad
3M High Strength Small Hole Repair, 8 oz., Primer Enhanced Spackling Comlb #ad3M #ad
- Not recommended for structural joints or stress cracks. Quick and easy repair for nicks and nail holes. For hole repairs up to 3" in diameter. Professional-looking results.
No shrinking, cracking, or sagging. Firmly holds nails and screws after repair. Lightweight spackle compound. Makes repairs 3x faster than traditional vinyl spackling. Resists flashing of paint. Primer enhanced spackling compound for great hiding power.
10. 3M #ad
3M High Strength Small Hole Repair, Primer Enhanced Spackling Comlb, 32 oz. #ad3M #ad
- Quick and easy repair for nicks and nail holes. For interior use or exterior when finished with exterior paint or sealer. Lightweight spackle compound. Resists flashing of paint. Professional-looking results.
For hole repairs up to 3" in diameter. Firmly holds nails and screws after repair. Primer enhanced spackling compound for great hiding power. Makes repairs 3x faster than traditional vinyl spackling. No shrinking, cracking, or sagging.